<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Friday, October 31, 2014

HALLOWE`EN PUPPIES 

Hallowe`en, and so mild that I got the puppies out for a bit.  And they loved it, although the dog was a bit unsure at first.  The adults put up with it in various stages of resignation.

Belle busy with litter Oct 14
Belle sees that they are all presentable

And Belle was always in charge.

Belle litter 7wk
Puppies on the go!

I managed to get a few pictures of them on the table, but as you can see they were none too happy about being up high.


Belle`s BW B pup sits 7wk
Black and white girl

Belle`s D pup 7 wks
Dog puppy - "If I stand, will I fall off?"

Belle`s tri B pup 7 wks
Tri girl - "Mum, I trust you not to leave me here!"

Even the dog puppy enjoyed himself at last.

Belle`s D pup 7wks


And then they were exhausted and fell asleep on my knee.


Belle`s litter on knee 7wks


At which their mother and I heaved a sigh of relief!
Comments:
HOw delightful. As Snoppy said, Happiness is a warm puppy!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?