<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saga of a woman old enough to know better who lets her life be governed by the ridiculous hobby of breeding and showing dogs, musing on life, the twenty first century, Cameron and his mini-me, and the occasional sheep.
"IN DOG YEARS, I`M DEAD"

Monday, October 27, 2014

RACCOON CUISINE 

I was cruising rapidly through Asda, when I was brought up short by this.

Ranch raccoon

I am not much given to junk food.  I gazed at this.  Had I been missing some important trend?  Vermin crisps?  And foreign vermin at that!    Was Macdonald`s now offering Big Rat?   Macweasel Burger?    Was there a KFC Spicy  Fox Bucket?   I really don`t keep up with fast food trends enough.

 

I looked closer.  “Ranch raccoon with cream cheese”  .  Somehow I couldn`t see the cheese saving it.  I think raccoon ranks (I use the word advisedly) along with stoat, badger and those listed above as meat I would never attempt to eat short of a total collapse of civilisation as we know it.

 

I will keep an eye on the crisp revolution, though, watching for the Next Big Thing>

 

“Roadkill Chilli”?

Comments:
Sometimes a new product is so far off the mark that I wonder whether I'm in one of the "test areas" where they try out new products. That one is almost worth buying just to prove it ever existed.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?